Can a court action be filed against someone who does not make the alimony/maintenance payments they agreed to in the court?

In cases of divorce, assuming one of the parents is responsible for paying support, you will have the option of withholding the wage for the support, which can also include a penalty for not paying. This can be achieved by the Illinois Department of Health and Family Services, or by contacting McAuley Family Law.